- Call to Order
- Introductions (quorum)
- Election of Temporary Chair – Action Item
- Public Comment
- Approval of Agenda - Action Item
- Consent Agenda – Action Item
- June 13, 2023 Minutes
- 2024 Iowa Commission for the Blind Meeting Calendar - Action Item
- Agency Director Report – Emily Wharton
- Approval of Budget Request - Action Item
- FY25 Budget
- FY25 Capital Expenditure Ask
- Policy – Action Item
- IBEIC Student Apartment Agreement
- Draft IBEIC Manual Update
- Draft IDB Manual Update
- Gifts and Bequests - Action Item
- Expense Reports for driver tips totaling $115.31
- Closed Session
- Request a closed session as provided in section 21.5(1)(a) of the open meetings law to review or discuss records which are required or authorized by state or federal law to be kept confidential or to be kept confidential as a condition for that governmental body’s possession or continued receipt of federal funds.
- Motion to Reconvene
- Action from Closed Session
If a member of the public wishes to address the Commission with the intention of getting a Commission response at the meeting, the individual should request permission to be on the Commission agenda. Written requests are due to the Commission office 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
Meetings held by the Iowa Commission for the Blind are accessible to all. If you need accommodations or require special services, please call Janice Eggers at 515-380-1944 prior to the meeting.